Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy Monday.

I've been MIA.

My DIY life has taken over my scrapbooking life. True story.

We've laid hardwood two weekends in a row now and between the hauling up of the carpet and tack strips and the laying of the hardwood we've been busy. I also managed to squeeze in the re-upholstering of a new queen ann bench and finished the layouts for the February 'Keeping Track of Life'. And I also worked on my project for the kids Easter Vacation class. Throw in a new novel that I can't get enough of. Busy, busy.

So here's a little 'Five for Monday':

1. Here's a peek of the the hardwood in the spare room.

IMG_6762

Eugene liked to watch-until the hardwood nailer came out.

2. Here's a sneak of the layouts for the class.

IMG_6805 IMG_6806

3. This is my latest Kijiji find. Yes, antique wash stand. Can you see the potential?

IMG_6801

4. Reading this right now. Honestly, if you have a pet-specifically a dog-this is for you.
Bring your tissues though.

 IMG_6807

5. I also worked on the kids Easter vacation class that I'll be teaching in April.

IMG_6723

xoxo
K


1 comment: