Thursday, May 23, 2013

This girl...

...is about to turn 30 on Saturday. Yep. I'm not sure if I'm ready to embrace it or just freak out.

Krista

Here's the '29 list' that I made last year just about this time and the progress! I was ambitious in my goals. But I think I did pretty well actually!

1. Have a girls weekend.
2. Get back into dancing.
3. Run ‘Cape to Cabot’.
4. Host a Tea Party for the girls.
5. Have a picnic in Ferryland at the lighthouse.
6. Get published in Creating Keepsakes.
7. Take a class at the Anna Templeton Centre.
8. Take the tour of The Newfoundland Chocolate Factory.
9. Take a cooking class with Matthew.
10.  Take a selfie every day for a month.
11.  Find a tea I enjoy drinking.
12.  Learn to properly ice cupcakes. 
13. Rent a cottage for the weekend.
14.  Finish decorating our house.
15.  See the sunrise on Signal Hill or Cape Spear.
16.  Visit three new places.
17.  Take a beach vacation.
18.  Survive a summer without camp.
19.  Journal more in my scrapbook layouts.
20.  Make a new friend.
21.  Make stamps.
22.  Make a point to see my girlfriends more.
23.  Revamp my blog.
24.  Make a photo book.
25.  Take a class in something fitness related. Spinning maybe?
26.  Send more mail.
27.  Use my real cameras more.
28.  Volunteer at a local event.
29.  Join a running club. 

I haven't decided if I'm going to approach this year's big 3-0 with a new project like this one or something similar yet. I'm letting IT come to me this time around. Stay tuned!

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment