Thursday, September 5, 2013

September Kit Layouts: Part 2

For part one, see yesterday's post.

More layouts today using The Paperie's design team September kit.

IMG_4048

Continuing the trend of trying to incorporate an 8 1/2 by 11 page into my pages each month, I created the above page this time around. I tried something a little different though. I chopped part of the pattern paper off and added three little pockets from a divided page protector-something I've seen Ali Edwards do in a page once. I LOVE the look.

So I added some pictures and sequins to the pockets and a little sub-title to the middle pocket with a gold star. Above I added a whole bunch of photos. That's a lot of photos on- 6 to be exact- on a smaller page. This might have been my favorite page- and not just because of the subject matter! This won't be the last time I sew a divided page protector to a layout!

IMG_4045

And I had one more piece of cardstock left so I added some mist, a monochromatic title and used some of the tags and bits and pieces from a piece of 12 by 12 embellishment paper to mat my photo. I added a few bits and bobs and called it d.o.n.e.

These kits are awesome! If you aren't a subscriber I believe that the store is increasing their quantities soon so sign up now! Get your kit today before it's too late and they're all gone.

xoxo
K












No comments:

Post a Comment