Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Project Life: Fall

I've been working on my project life Fall album.

IMG_4752

Of course, Fall isn't over just yet. I'm documenting September, October & November in my Fall album. I'm using another handbook by Studio Calico to contain the project.

I've compiled a few of my fav pictures so far to share with you.

IMG_4753

I used up an old Hambly transparency with some fall foilage for the opening page of my album with some wood veneer.

IMG_4754

I love that card from the Midnight edition of the Project life kits.

IMG_4755

Week in the life using a few badges I've been hoarding and can't even remember who their made by!

IMG_4756

I love creating 6 by 8 page layouts in these albums as well. Lots of pink here-unusual for me but I like the look.


IMG_4757

The other side of that layout is this one. I love these pics of these two. On the other side I broke an SC card in half to fill the pockets and used one of them as a pocket for my tickets from the show.

IMG_4758

Some beautiful Fall photos and some letters & a badge by KP.

The page on the left is neat because I used another piece of the transparency-

IMG_4759

And created a flip up with it to showcase a few more pics.

IMG_4761

And last, for today, is another full page layout. I adore the 6 by 8 size. It's so quick an simple.

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment