Thursday, January 30, 2014

Blog Talk: Who do you read?

I recently had a chat with a friend about having enough time to read blogs. As part of my OLW this year- present- i'm trying to spend more time in 'real life' rather than online.

So, I've been narrowing down my blog list to the essentials-you know the ones that you check religiously. I thought I would share some of my favourite reads here.

So here's my love list-

1. enJOY it!: Elise Blaha Cripe's blog. An awesome lifestyle blog, not to mention that she has a cute little baby.

2. A Beautiful Mess: Elsie & Emma's blog. DIY, crafts, renos, recipes for drinks & meals- you name it. So fun & inspiring. They already have an app, a book & another book on the way!

3. Ali Edwards blog. She always gets right to the heart of whatever she's working on. She also makes some beautiful things.

4. It's Me, KP!: Kelly Purkey's blog. Love to see what she's up to-always an adventure. Food recs, travel recs & some awesome scrapbooking as well.

5. Amy Tangerine: Amy Tan's blog. A cute baby, some fun scrapbooking stuff & I love seeing what she's up to in LA.

6. Ann Marie Loves: Ann Marie Morris. Life style thoughts, DIY wedding stuff & now she's having a baby. I can't wait to see what she comes up with!

7. Kendi Everyday. A style blog with some witty writing and one super cute Texan.

8. Classy Girls Wear Pearls: Another style blog. This is Sarah who is a part of Keil James Patrick. I love what she wears and the pics are always awesome too.

9. Bits & pieces: Cathy Zeilske's blog. She's witty & I admire her clean & simple style. She also has some killer tutorials for digital scrapbooking.

So there's a little list of who I L.O.V.E to visit every day. I have a whole bunch of other blogs that I check in on but those are the ones that I can't miss!

Who do you check in on regularly? I'd love to add some new bloggers to my reel.

xoxo
K





1 comment: