Friday, January 31, 2014

Five For Friday

1. It was a few weeks ago but have you seen all the awesome CHA sneaks? I am pumped to get my hands on a few of the collections debuting this weekend. Here are a few things I am so excited for!

chapicks
1. Studio Calico Wanderlust collection 2. SC Wanderlust rolling stamp 3. SC star wood veneer4. Basic Grey mon Ami Collection by KP 5. SC alpha stickers 6. Tim Holtz scissors (large ones) 7. Amy Tangerine Plus One mini PL kit

2. I discovered Emily Henderson's blog. It's a plethora of DIY's & fun makeovers. It motivated me to get moving on the scrapbooking room! It's in progress finally. I can't wait to see how it all comes together.

3. M made an awesome pot of chili a few weeks ago-to keep our bellies warm. He used this recipe and man was it ever delicious. Bonus: It's vegetarian.

4. I'm working on some awesome classes for The Paperie for February- a designer duo with Rae Lynn & another Mom & Me class. Stay tuned for sneaks.

5. Perhaps my favourite shares this past few weeks are the fact that two awesome books are coming out this year-one by Shimelle Lane a.k.a glitter girl, an awesome scrapbooker & Emma & Elsie are putting out a home decor book from A Beautiful Mess. So excited for both of these.

Screen Shot 2014-01-08 at 3.49.02 PM
xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment