Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Inspiration

A picture-less post today. I haven't uploaded my 'Resolutions' album pics just yet. But, some things to share.

Hoping to be inspired by some recent pics that I ordered from shutterfly.com last week. After reviewing the many companies that were available for online printing I chose them. It DID help that they gave me 50 free 4*6's for signing up! So they're on their way to my house. They shipped on Friday. I'm hoping they will come by the end of the week. I am attending a crop at my LSS The Scrapbox on Saturday. Planning on getting lots of scrapping in. Still thinking about what I should download to listen to while I'm there. I like to listen to music rather than chatting while i'm there-more productive I think.

On a whole other note...In my daily blog reads I was recently inspired by this blog post by Cathy Z. Her post sent me to yet another site to discover The Badasses! A seriously kickass group of girls who have lost a ton of weight. They have ideas to motivate you, training tips and routines and all kinds of fitness goodies. I did a new treadmill routine & a new weight routine today from the blog. I am dying right now. Seriously-it kicked me BUTT!

K. Gotta go. I'm reading a great book- "The Memory Keepers Daughter". I'm hooked. Going to read.

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment