Sunday, January 17, 2010

Come take a look

There's been a lapse in posting for the last few days. It's been busy around here-lots of studying and reading for my Masters course. So I have a number of things to post...

So I don't scrapbook for July month. I take a hiatus to go to camp in New York for the summer. So here's two layouts that represent August in honour of my 12 Favourites of the Year series.


This is actually a layout I made in August after our wedding. Mark Oakley from Oakley Photography took the photo. The girls and I had some group time down on the driveway of the Park House Manor, the location of our rehearsal cocktail party. It was fun and the photos tell the whole story. We laughed and laughed. I love this layout because it is just so "US".

Then there's this layout. I didn't actually make this in August but we went on our honeymoon to San Francisco so this counts as far as i'm concerned. We took this photo outside Macy's after buying new shades. I love it. It's one of my favourites of the two of us.


Have I told you how much I love a good mini-album? Well, turns out i've made quite a few of those this year too. But, the first for 2010 is my resolutions album. Last night I spent the evening creating an album that could document my resolutions for this year. It's not 100% finished but here's a few sneak peeks.




It's almost done. I will post a full view soon. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

xoxo
K


No comments:

Post a Comment