Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This & That...

I'm super excited about all the new product that's being prepared for CHA this month. I'm looking forward to Basic Grey's release and the new American Crafts line that Liz K is putting out. It looks super pretty. She has a sneak peek on her blog today.

I actually bought her first book '52 Scrapbooking Challenges'. I'm going to do one challenge a week for the year. The first one is a layout inspired by an outfit. I think i'm going to use some wedding pics. I need to get them developed. I'm just deciding on a new printing company. I'm thinking of trying an online company for a change. I've been disappointed with the results i've gotten from the last couple batches of pictures i've gotten from places like Costco and Walmart.

So here's the scrapbooking photo for today. It's a layout from my first online class. I took it last May/June and it was all about inspiration. This was the first layout for the course. I love the colour combo-one I NEVER use either-but the results were very appealing to me.

The journaling is a list of 25 things about me at 25. I turned 26 in May but the journaling was written right around the time of my birthday. Even now I can already see that some of the things on there have changed...

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment