Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Weekend Scraping: 01/29/11

Last weekend I had the house to myself for the afternoon while M went to jam with his buddies. I managed to create 5 layouts. Here they are.

I had no idea how I would use this American Crafts glitter paper but I loved it so much I had to buy it. It came in handy for those frosty hot tub photos. The rest of the product came from Studio Calico’s December kit Metropolitan.

IMG_4887

I’ve behind on last year’s project 12 so I had to catch up on October & November. I’m really pleased with the ‘October’ layout. It came out lovely-well balanced, but neat and simple.

Out for Publishing

November’s didn’t shape up quite the way I wanted and I think it’s a bit plain but the pictures and the stories are there and that’s what counts.

IMG_4813

This one might be my favorite from the day. I took my time and added more detail than I usually do, stamping, embossing and worrying about the general style and layout concepts.

Out for Publishing

My inspiration came from this advertisement for Joe clothing in their Christmas catalogue. I love the idea so I took my photos and made a tree out of them! So cute!

IMG_4819

This was the last one I made and I was tired. I was trying to do some misting for something different but ended up with a mess so I just threw it all together and went to bed out of it.

IMG_4891

It was a fun scrappy weekend! I'm looking forward to another one this coming weekend while M is away.

xoxo
K

6 comments:

  1. so cute! love your title "hot tub time machine"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous LO, love the hot tub one, that paper is awesome, i had it in pink and loved it

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ALL these layouts you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving these!!! I need to do the Project 12. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been having fun! Cute layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what great pages! I love the hot tub time machine one-adorable!!! And your "home for the holidays" one has just sparked an idea-thanks!

    ReplyDelete