Tuesday, June 4, 2013

You & I

This layout was in progress at The Paperie's spring retreat but I ran out of time on the last afternoon to finish it.

So, I finished it at home. And this is what I ended up with.

IMG_3403

The colors in these papers from two of the spring lines-Dear Lizzy by American Crafts& Maggie Holmes by Crate Paper-matched this photo perfectly.

I also wanted to use up a polka dot paper bag for this layout and to hold the journaling-and there was a long, long note that's tucked in there.

IMG_3405

I also love me some wood veneer so naturally that's on the page. Also, the Dear Lizzy badges were super cute and this one-covered in hearts-was the perfect fit for the paper above it with the tiny blue hearts. The striped letters are from The Paperie's exclusive retreat kit which was A.W.E.S.O.M.E. 

IMG_3404

Have a great Tuesday!

xoxo
K







No comments:

Post a Comment