Sunday, October 3, 2010

This and That...

27 years ago today a little baby boy was born. Thanks for that Val. This little boy is not so little anymore and today he celebrated his 27th birthday. All he wanted was dinner, some afternoon football and a Dairy Queen Strawberry Cheesequake birthday cake. Done. Happy Birthday M!


IMG_3178

In other news I scrapped today making today, day 3 of LOAD, complete. I made a little mini-album with the June Summer Camp 'Studio Calico' kit. In a nutshell it's a reminder of one of my best days off at camp this summer. D and I met up with some old friends, had some drinks and some great conversation. There will be many stories rehashed in the future of that day. Between the texting, the margaritas and the photos it was hysterical and a day I will never forget in NYC.

Here's a shot of the cover. I love those green American Crafts puffy letters. They are fun and add some serious colour to this kit of blues and yellows.

IMG_3185

And here's a shot of the first few pages inside. I kept it simple making some pages full photos and others a little different. It's mostly embellished with little October Afternoon labels and stickers and those little brown letters are from some Jenni Bowlin bingo cards.

IMG_3186

I still have to do some journaling on the inside but for the most part it's complete. And day 3 of LOAD is done.

xoxo
K

2 comments:

  1. way to go on LOAD, your going to rock it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! Not sure i'll make it but i'm going to try!

    ReplyDelete