Monday, March 21, 2011

Project: Kids Class

So I'm teaching a class to a group of elementary school children at my school next month. I've been working on the project for a few weeks now and I have some pics of the project to post here on the blog.

I used a bunch of the new Basic Grey supplies in conjunction with some other great products. The box is by Maya Road. It's one of those cute little trinket boxes.

IMG_5691

The project is based on the individual and it's essentially a representation of them! Note the title: "I AM".

I attempted to include lots of little techniques like embossing, misting and layering in this class. You can't tell but there's lots of dimension in there too for a shadow box effect. The kids love the tricks! I'm certain we'll have a fun little class!

Here are a few shots up close:

IMG_5692

IMG_5693

xoxo
K

4 comments:

  1. Aww...really sweet! I love the "just a girl" with the silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I may have to do one these myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Love the colors/patterns/products you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great - the kids will love creating a frame like this.

    ReplyDelete