Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I'm Working on Wednesday

This week I'm working with The Paperie's September kit. It's a perfect mix of My Mind's Eye & a little Studio Calico. The colors are muted with a few vibrant tones thrown in for good measure.

Here's a little sneak peek of something I made over the weekend.

IMG_1490

I can't take credit for the idea for this project because I was truly inspired by another blogger via pinterest. Don't worry- I'll share the instructions and the full project when the kit goes live later this week.

I was looking for something original to create with my kit this month and I think I found it!

What's on your table right now?

xoxo
K

P.S: Thanks to those of you who posted on yesterday's post. Your suggestions/ideas for doing PL & December Daily were very helpful. I'll let you know my plans for incorporating both when we get a little closer to the holidays. 

3 comments:

  1. It looks very cool. I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few of these at home - awesome for scrapping a quick vacation or a Christmas overview!

    ReplyDelete