Monday, October 7, 2013

September KTOL: One Week

Thursday night is September's KTOL class so I thought I'd share the layout for the class for those of you taking part. For everyone else, it's a little eye candy!

This month's layout is a combination of autumn colors by Basic Grey & My Mind's Eye with a little orange thrown in courtesy of Jillibean Soup.

IMG_4263

As always, I included an interactive element with room for multiple pictures.

IMG_4264

This month's interactive element is a double accordion booklet with room for seven photos. Many of us took park in Week in The Life this month so I chose to include a pic from each day of the week in my layout, using the orange Jillibean Alphabeans I labeled each pic with each weekday's initial to identify which day was which. I added my journaling on a large block in the centre but you could use that for another longer photo.

IMG_4265

Can't wait to see all you ladies on Thursday night! You'll be needing 7 two by three photos for this layout and we'll be using the usual page protector so come prepared to fill that as well.

xoxo
K

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Love this idea! TFS. The colors of your layout are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout, love the little mini album you incorporated :)

    ReplyDelete