Friday, January 3, 2014

Five For Friday: I'm 'Holiday' Inspired

This time of year I always get super inspired. I also seem to have very little time to complete said inspiring projects. I did, however, want to share some of the projects around the internets that are inspired me this past season that I'm going to try and do before the next one rolls around!



1. I am so doing this in the new year to a sweatshirt or a sweater. I see my new Silhouette Cameo coming in very handy for this project!

2. This Santa Sack is basically amazing. I want to make one so bad. Not sure I'll get around to it but if I do I'll be sure to post it here on the blog! I have a feeling a few lucky kiddos might be getting a little Christmas package in 2014.

3. If this isn't stunning for a mantel during the holiday season I don't know what is. Note to self-learn to use a drill in 2014 to make cool stuff like this. Seriously?! I L.O.V.E this. Those gals at A Beautiful Mess have my number guys. I'm already making a list of things from their site to make in 2014.

4. I need to make some sort of chalkboard wall, art, frame-whatever. I keep seeing cool ideas on Pinterest and I desperately want to recreate that chalkboard look somewhere in my home.

5. I am dying to do a little woodland-themed Christmas tree in my dining room. Kind of like this one on Pinterest. I bought half a dozen furry owl ornaments last year that I love to pieces and I want to do a white, silver & woodland creatures tree. I went on the hunt for ornaments in the Boxing day sales and found some more to add to my collection for next year!

What's inspiring you right now? It's never to early to start creating for the next holiday! ;)

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment