Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Halloween in February?!

Sure! Why not right?!

Today I have a layout that was made ages ago at the Fall retreat for my local scrapbooking store.

IMG_4745

I love triangles. Can you tell?

I used a stencil for the background layer and a combo of orange and yellow ink to create that effect. I then traced some of the triangles with dotted & straight lines.

IMG_4748

I added some stamps...

 IMG_4747

...& even stamped some triangles, some of which I cut out and layered over the stenciled triangles. I included a little velum too for extra dimension.

IMG_4746

For Halloween we were lame and M decided we would be 'sheet ghosts' a.k.a the simplest costume ever. We even used a pillowcase to make Eugene his own 'ghost sheet'. I will admit it was pretty fun to dance around in-even if we did look utterly ridiculous!

It's never too late to scrapbook out-of-season photos. Sometimes those are the best ones to scrapbook!

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment