Tuesday, February 11, 2014

KTOL 2014: January

Last week I finished teaching the January layouts for KTOL at The Paperie so I thought I'd share the opening layout & the January layout here.

For the opening layout I wanted to do something colorful and cool. After executing a similar concept for the opening of my December Daily album with the number '25'- seen here- I thought I would give the idea  shot with '2014' only adding a pic in for the '0'. I love the way it turned out too!

IMG_5619

For the January layout I was working with some Studio Calico tranparencies from their Magical line. I wanted a 'slideshow' concept. You can see the quick instagram video of how the pic slides out via the tab on the right here.

IMG_5620

Cool right? I love the way it turned out.

We also filled a page protector but I'm not quite done filling it just yet so I'll save that for another day.

I've got something triangular up my sleeve for February's layout. Here's a quick sneak peek! ;)

IMG_0734

I'm still working out the kinks but I'll keep you updated with sneak peeks as it comes together!

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment